Infinityward.com/nat

?????? ??? ??????? ??????? ? ? ?????? ? nat ? ???? ? ????? ?????? ??????

Gamer_?????, May 4, 5:50 am

i love yu mw3 rock plz make mw4

Gamer_trystowarrenyaho, May 4, 9:09 am

WHAT FUCKING CRAP DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS SHIT

Gamer_guest, May 7, 7:19 am

how about someone put the shit on here so people can play this game

Gamer_guest, May 8, 4:59 pm

fuck u infinity word i xcant do it

Gamer_fail!, May 8, 5:53 pm

man iTS TRUE WAT THESE PPL ARE SAYING IT WONT LET ME ACCESS THE PAGE THIS IS FUCKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!1
FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR US YOU PIECE OF SHIT BASTARDS

Gamer_guest_fuck_infin, May 14, 4:13 am

just tried to go on cod 3 on xbox 360 n my nat type saying strict never done that before!!

Gamer_jamie_hull, May 16, 1:48 am

Can any1 help plz!! I don't get this.

Gamer_sethdameron2009, May 16, 12:40 pm

Ive been a gamer for a long freakin time, and when a company like INFINATELY WONT help you, you need to voice your opinions on the activision forum website in a calm manner. The more complaints Activision sees the SLIMMER those Bozo's who can't fix crap, and praise others that are doing their work for them. Its a totally BS situation.

Some workarounds to consider:
- Forward the MW3 ports in your router
- Ensure your Network card in your PC is set to "auto" for connection speed
- Ensure antivirus/firewall is set to allow the MW3 executable files
- Some routers have a NAT feature, check yours

I never use UPNP - it lowers security
I never change the "block wan requests" - should be blocked for security

If you have time, direct connect the PC, XBOX PS3 directly into the modem with nothing else connected and check the status of the NAT that way. If it is STILL hosed then its one of three things. The router, your machine or them. I am ALL In that its THEIR problem since so MANY have the same issue across different platforms and ISP's.

Gamer_www.battlezone2., May 16, 1:43 pm

I have a problem.
I bought modern warfare 2 but my NAT is strict. How can i fix this?

Please some help i want to play !

Gamer_tony, May 18, 4:44 am

wow infinity ward go fuck yourself worst customer service paid 90 dollars and works like a peice of shit

Gamer_guest, May 19, 1:22 am

i must admit like everyone else this site helps no one, been playing mw3 on my laptop fine all of a sudden my nat is on strict for no reason at all its done it before then sorted itself out as if by magic and now its gone back to strict funnily enough as soon as i purchased the DLC map pack is has come up strict it seems to go online in multi player but searching for other players its no use cant find (FA)! i think the likes of cod series is going down the tubes for the pc more effort is going into the games console version!

Gamer_jjclarkeuk, May 19, 2:25 am

how do you watch vault i wont let me!!!!

Gamer_zac, May 21, 7:33 pm

add me on xbox ZacTheDerp11
plzzzzzz!!!!

Gamer_zac, May 21, 7:35 pm

shit infinityward

Gamer_angry_buyer, May 24, 2:05 am

Ya gm lgi

Gamer_squiint., May 27, 6:37 am

Coll

Gamer_cmw43, May 27, 4:00 pm

ddude fuck you infinity ward fuck off and die if you arnt going to help your customers then you are as useless as your fucking game

Gamer_guest, May 28, 11:43 am

no se como abril el nat si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeseria gracias

Gamer_scarface3414, May 28, 4:47 pm

what does it mean strict,what will that do

Gamer_guest_benzo928, May 29, 10:10 am

why is it taking me to the jobs search menu?

Gamer_guest, Jun 2, 6:57 am

yep I too are having the same problem as every one else, it's very disappointing to pay so much money only to have some of the best features taken away not being able to play with friends online.

Gamer_guest, Jun 4, 4:45 pm

IM LAGGING ON THE PC AND MY NAT TYPE IS STRICT PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! AND MY INTERENT IS VERY GOOD!!!

Gamer_guest, Jun 5, 4:15 am

THERE IS NOW A FUNCTION ON THE PC FOR MW3 TO DISABLE THE NEW MAP PACKS LOL ITS A JOKE REALLY!!!

Gamer_jjclarkeuk, Jun 7, 12:55 am

Wt*******

Gamer_guest, Jun 8, 9:31 pm

what the fucking

Gamer_ghosty, Jun 8, 11:52 pm

wow ya wtf cod is poo right now and that guy just isnt high enuf to play mw3 on 10 baked as fuck and just spin and die!!!

Gamer_guest, Jun 9, 4:36 am

WORST CALL OF DUTY BY FAR

TO MANY WAYS OF CHEAP KILLS

Gamer_an_angry_custome, Jun 9, 9:49 am

once i am on the page www.infinityward/nat what do i do next to open it because it just says something about a job

Gamer_eltoromarronps#, Jun 10, 12:42 pm

tried to put www in front of it (what i already tried) but the site says it is bein redesigned. and they are reqruiting the best noobs in the world..

so we'll never see that site online again

Gamer_cocktail_shaker, Jun 11, 6:45 am

why must you put us in games that are over, why is the shooting sooo horrible? i heard that explosions was one of the main things you guys worked on in mw3....bullshit right?? cause that whole game feels like I'm playing a beta, and sure you have tons playing but you have my word I'm don't with ALL infinity ward games. pinkie promise t>.>

Gamer_the_guy_thats_go, Jun 11, 4:59 pm

what the hell

Gamer_pissoff, Jun 12, 6:23 am

i think personally the entire call of duty series should run via punkbuster and not with steam!!!!

Gamer_jjclarkeuk, Jun 13, 12:00 am

Fuck infinity ward i cant even play a whole game i always get kicked cuz of the lagg

Gamer_spacemanblunt, Jun 15, 12:28 am

Gamer_guest, Jun 16, 8:50 pm

how can iw cancel access to maps ive paid for just because i haven't baught the other maps that's steeling you pricks .

Gamer_ooobrimstone, Jun 20, 1:23 pm

TO ALL GAMERS WHO CAN'T PLAY THE NEW MAPS THERE SHOULD BE A NEW LINK IN YOUR SETTINGS ON THE ACTUAL GAME SO YOU CAN DISABLE THE (DLC MAPS) BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER FOR THE PC VERSION, STUPID I KNOW SEEING THAT WE HAVE PAID FOR THEM TO PLAY THEM BUT I GUESS THATS SOMETHING WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE WITH! BUT THAT WILL BE THE LAST TIME I EVER BUY ANY MAPS ETC OFF OF THE GAME PRODUCER!

Gamer_jjclarkeuk, Jun 20, 9:15 pm

why my nat type is=strict

Gamer_minato1231, Jun 22, 5:31 pm

so this isn't helping at all my xbox says that my nat type is strict and to fix it go to www.infinityward.com but when i get there it says

OUR WEB PAGES ARE CURRENTLY BEING REDESIGNED.
IN THE MEANTIME WE ARE STILL RECRUITING
THE BEST TALENT IN THE WORLD.

So what the hell do i do please help txt me if anyone can help me
phone number:270-226-2256

Gamer_guest, Jun 26, 1:13 pm

site under construction when i try and do it add me up on ps3
doc_greenthumb

Gamer_guest, Jun 29, 1:25 am

What the hell is nat type?????

Gamer_guest, Jun 29, 10:49 pm

WHY IS MY NAT STRICT ???

Gamer_xxfrostyxx_123, Jun 29, 11:32 pm

in ant work they are looking for jobs

Gamer_guest, Jul 2, 4:33 pm

ruter TP-LINK Model TL-WR 740N .......help someone to know how

Gamer_guest, Jul 7, 3:14 am

fdp, how i open NAT?

Gamer_guest, Jul 7, 7:51 am

wtf the need to add zombies to the modern warfare 2/3 .

Gamer_crazy_joker_ii, Jul 7, 9:50 pm

my nat is always on "strict"..what do i have to do?

Gamer_guest, Jul 9, 12:11 pm

for anyone having trouble with the strict setting i found just by switching my pc on and off and not touching the router it sorted itself out!

Gamer_jjclarkeuk, Jul 11, 12:10 am

to call of duty[infinity ward] my gamertag is sturchy boy i got to prestige 20 and u took me down to rank 1 the other day for boosting which has left me well pissed off because everyone does it whats the point of putting so many titles and emblems and face off when its impossible to get all of the head shots without boosting ive brought every cod possible now i will never buy one again because of this going over to battlefieild 3

Gamer_simon_aka_sturch, Jul 15, 6:27 am

Fellas I think these fags went out of business or are damn close to it.
The only thing I've seen that works is Port forwarding.

Go to http://portforward.com/

Pick out your router brand and model. Then follow the instructions.
There is free port forwarding and programs you pay for.

On a cricket hot spot router you can activate your upnp and activate OTA and it will get you to moderate NAT. I had to restart router and game system a couple of times and play for an hour but it did it.

I only got open by port forwarding. Good luck.

Inifity ward you deserve to go out of business you lazy shits. I hope you exec's die poor and alone.

Later.

Gamer_hey_yall, Jul 22, 5:41 pm

Share this thread